Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Autumn summary

Most of the summer I have been travelling far and near, and taking cache information with me whenever I have the opportunity.

I've lost count of the number of caches I have taken; it must be close to 15 since May. All have been in a shocking condition - I will never understand the attraction of these people whose main aim is to seek out these disgusting things for their own sake. It just reinforces my opinion that if geocaching as a hobby must exist, surely virtual caches are the way to go.

In all instances the contents have been mouldy, sweaty, rusty, cracked, faded, perished, unhealthy, SMELLY, unattractive pieces of rubbish.

How appropriate (not to mention convenient) that often caches come wrapped in bin bags.

Some of my pics:
Peeping out of the undergrowth, this was one of a series of caches:


From under a rock:


A quick one (hardly worth it!):

No comments: